Pannonia Bio is the leading renewable ethanol producer in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). The company offers stable, long-term employment opportunities, attractive compensation packages and outstanding working conditions in a dynamic business environment.
- Beérkező teherautók töltése, rakodása
- Uszályok töltése, rakodása
- Rakodások kontrolálása
- Késztermék mozgatás emelőgéppel
- Garat töltése
- Kapcsolattartás társosztályokkal, teherautók- uszályok személyzetével
- Kukorica fogadó és egyéb épületek takarítása, tisztán tartása
- Big Bag zsákok töltése, kezelése, mozgatása, rakodása
- Középfokú végzettség
- Rakodógép kezelő OKJ-s végzettség és NKH-s jogosítvány
- Targoncavezető OKJ-s végzettség és NKH-s jogosítvány
- Gyártóüzemben szerzett tapasztalat
- Önálló munkavégzés
- Folyamatos műszak vállalása
- Stabil, hosszú távú munkalehetőség
- Versenyképes juttatási csomag, béren kívüli juttatásokkal
- Barátságos, fiatalos, dinamikus környezet
- Kimagasló munkakörülmények
Amennyiben a pozíció felkeltette érdeklődését kérjük, küldje el önéletrajzát az alábbi e-mail címre:
Senior Process Engineer
Dunaföldvár - Hungary
- Ethanol Europe Renewables Ltd. is an Irish company which owns and operates Europe’s largest bioethanol production facility, south of Budapest, Hungary via its subsidiary, Pannonia Ethanol Zrt. The Hungarian plant currently processes ca. 1.1 million tons of maize per year into more than 450,000m3 of fuel ethanol, 350,000 tons of high protein animal feed and 10,000 tons of corn oil. The capacity of the facility is undergoing its third expansion since opening in 2012 and the company has ongoing process improvement projects as well as further expansion and new product development projects. Pannonia Ethanol Zrt. is currently looking to recruit a
- Senior Process Engineer
- for the Engineering & Technology Group to play a leading role in the implementation of the company’s ongoing and future projects.
- The successful candidate will play a leading role within a small and highly specialized group of professionals and will be expected to take projects from conception through commissioning and handover to Operations in a strongly results driven work environment. In addition, the Senior Process Engineer will be expected to be a key initiator of new processes and process improvements.
- The Senior Process Engineer will be educated to at least Bachelor Degree level and will be practical and organized in nature, hands-on in approach and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a multidisciplinary project environment.
- The Senior Process Engineer will have extensive prior experience and exposure to a broad range of processes applicable to the biofuel and related industries such as brewing, fermentation, distillation, evaporation and drying as well as dry goods and powder handling. Knowledge of hygienic design to Food Grade/EHEDG standard and extensive prior experience with specific technologies for particle size reduction, mechanical separation by centrifugation/decantation and membrane filtration (MF, UF, NF & RO) as well as anaerobic digestion is highly desirable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The position is based in Hungary and the successful candidate must be prepared to relocate to the Budapest area. The salary package will be attractive, set in Euro and will include a company car. Occasional travel both within Europe and further afield may be required.
- This is a permanent position but the company would consider applications from those looking for a fixed term contract.
- Pannonia Ethanol will consider applications from non-EU citizens. The business is managed exclusively through English and Hungarian language skills are not required.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please send an email with the subject “Senior Process Engineer” containing your CV and a cover letter to
Pannonia Bio has created over 2 000 direct and indirect jobs with the biorefinery.
Direct employment of over 170 people include highly qualified professional and technical personnel, as well as operations and support staff. The company recruits primarily from among people living in its neighbourhood. The plant offers attractive conditions and remuneration, higher than typical for the locality. It is regarded as a stable and flexible place of work, offering professional development, career advancement and an international working environment.
Indirect employment created far exceeds direct at over 2,000 jobs. These include trade and service industries that support the plant operation, sales and logistics. Jobs are created in areas such as maintenance, mechanical upgrades, industrial cleaning, landscaping, ground and façade upkeep, quality control, insurance, rail, road and barge logistics for shipping and freight forwarding. Service providers’ development and employment indicators have been improved, enabling them to expand their client base.
Note: Pannonia Bio does its utmost to protect and secure the personal information of all employees, including candidates who are seeking employment opportunities within the company.
Personal information exchanged during the recruitment process is handled in a sensitive manner by employees who are experts in their field.
When applying for a position within our company, Pannonia Bio would like to keep your application for future job opportunities. To keep your CV on file with us please click here to fill in the consent form.